Calls for Help
Monday, April 6,
As we continue to work with our clients, our agency is receiving calls each day from individuals effected by COVID-19. Last week, we received more than 400 calls for help. Here’s who we’re hearing from:
* Expectant mothers who’ve resigned out of concern for their babies.
* Dental assistants and hygienists working drastically reduced hours.
* School cafeteria and maintenance staff laid off or hours cut.
* Parents who can’t work because they need to care for school-aged children.
* Public transportation workers who’ve been furloughed.
* Recent hires who can’t start their new jobs.